Miyerkules, Marso 9, 2011

what to wear on my debut

 When I was a little girl, all I ever dreamed of is to become a princess. But my dream changes as I grew older.  Now that I'm turning 18, my dream of becoming a princess will turned into a reality for a night.  Every princess needs a unique, trendy and fabulous gown to wear.  But choosing a dress that matches you is the most difficult part. I wanted a gown that is trendy with a touch of modern urban. So I did a lot of research in finding the perfect dress that suits my personality. Then I found something unique, trendy and very modern, it is called high low dresses. Here are some pictures that i personally choose for my debut.  If you wanna know what dress style you want, you can check out this website: www.tjformal.com


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento